Upcoming Organizing Trainings in 2023:
Please join us for our updated 3-Day Level 1 and *NEW* Level 2 Online to Offline organizing trainings in 2023!
This year we are introducing a level 2 version of our O2O organizing trainings! This training is for organizers and communicators who already have some experience with using digital tools for organizing, but need more advanced techniques for list building and administering an online to offline program within an organization. In this training participants will spend more time workshopping their online to offline strategies and tactics. Click here to learn more about what we cover in our level 2 training.
Level 1 Online to Offline Organizing Trainings
The ways in which we engage with the world around us have dramatically shifted in recent years, thanks to our continually evolving technology. The average person checks their smartphone 30+ times each day. The average Facebook user checks Facebook 14 times each day. Everyone is online and everyone is using their phone. But our movement has yet to fully harness digital tools to engage with people where they are and move them to take action offline.
In our Level 1 style trainings, you’ll learn how organizations are using the online-to-offline strategy and gain practical experience working in our model.
Learnings & Skills Include:
The agenda for each training is catered to the needs of the 20 participants in the room. However, all of our training will cover:
- The online-to-offline organizing pathway: How do we move people from online conversations to offline action?
- Building an online-to-offline organizing infrastructure: What are the spaces our organization should be creating online given our goals and mission and how do we build a list of potential members?
- Best practices of initial conversations on different platforms in our online-to-offline model (We call it digital doorknock!)
- Overview of digital tools and analytics: What out there is available to us?
- Starting a campaign from scratch: What does it look like step-by-step to launch an online to offline organizing campaign?
- Creating engaging content for social media: How do we analyze what content is working best not just to go “viral” but to begin organizing conversations?
Costs: We have a sliding scale of costs for each participant based on the size of your organization.